An Interview with Cortez II



LM: What would you be leaving undone?

Cortez: As PLO? *laughs... I will do a recap and get back to you on that. I have achieved most of my aims so far. My blueprints now on green, my aspirations now reality. "Small Bodies Are


LM: What would you be leaving undone?

Cortez: As PLO? *laughs... I will do a recap and get back to you on that. I have achieved most of my aims so far. My blueprints now on green, my aspirations now reality. "Small Bodies Are

LM: Any particularly hilarious moment?

Cortez: None particularly.

LM: What is your reaction to the "Cortez run for President" calls?

Cortez: It is quite premature. I am not hungry for political attainment. It is neither a cycle that PLO becomes President nor is it "oye idile" as my indigenous parlance will have it said. History records and gives marks based on her records. Our achievements will go down on record, and we will not sing our own praises. Politics is about service, that is what we always get wrong. What a Man can be, he must be but If I can't, I won't.

LM: Your reaction on the LSRC suspension of LSS President?

Cortez: It is a dead issue now. Let sleeping dog lie. My relationship with the President is very good, we are like brothers. The money was not stolen, neither was it an attempt at laundering. It was a procedural issue but I still want those that cares to know that there's more to that "suspension" than "due process. I will not take a stand on if the punitive measure was appropriate or not. May God heal our land.

LM: Your relationship with your classmates, Has it still remained same?

Cortez: Yes. We are even closer. I appreciate the Mavericks team. The most awesome LLB class in the faculty. Over time, I've been imposingly torn between being a Maverick and a Luminary but I have a sense of belonging and a sense of responsibility. I am proudly a Maverick within and outside.

LM: Have you ever been approached by a lady? Tell us the circumstances surrounding the occurrence.

Cortez: Ladies actually and indeed I have lost count on that but my Christian Faith coupled with the sensitivity of my office upheld me.

LM: Are they in the Faculty? Within and Outside. Tell us More about that?

Cortez: No. I won't.

LM: How often?

Cortez: Are you putting me under cross-examination? I refrain from further comments on that.

LM: What do you think distinguishes the Luminaries from the other classes?

Cortez:The Luminaries are just what I call a conglomeration of talents, Passion, Intellectualism. Focus. What need you? They got it. If the Luminaries continue their trend. The sky is the beginning.

to be continued

Popular Posts

Archive

Labels

Facebook