An exclusive Interview with Charlie Toxin.

PROFILE: Charlie Toxin is a rapper, law student and recording artiste. Born over fifteen years ago, Charlie has a number of musicals to his record. He sheds insight on his career and study in this interview.


LM: Let's meet you
Charlie: I'm Ikuemelo Charles Tosin also addressed as Charlie Toxin, a native of Okitipupa Local Govt. Ondo State, born 24th October.
.
LM:When did you begin your music career?
C.T: 2013 to be precise
.
LM: What was your parent(s) reaction to music?
C.T: Obviously average Nigerian parents would always want education for their Children. I think you understand what I'm trying to say.
.
LM: Music and Law- What's the correlation? How compatible do you find both?
C.T: They are two different things. Education is something I have to attain. While music is that which I gat passion for. It's my life.
.
LM: What has been your greatest achievement so far in music?
C.T: One of my biggest shows so far at 'The Democracy Park, Akure' It was lit. So it's an achievement.
.
LM: Will you say music is a fulfilment to you at this stage?
C.T: It's sure gonna be.
.
LM: What are the challenges you face as an artiste?
Charlie: Mehn! It would be my ability to combine music with Law.
.
LM: How will you rate the Nigerian music industry compared to their foreign counterparts?
Charlie: Nigeria music industry is doing great of course. But being compared to that of America, is like comparing Kenya to The UK.
.
LM: Who would you appreciate to have leveraged you to this stage you are?
Charlie: The first person I give appreciation to is God. Next to him are my parents. Then Olamide Badoo.
.
LM: What should we expect from you anytime from now?
Charlie: It's simple as keep expecting the best of Charlie Toxin
.
LM: Are you working on your album?
C.T: I'm actually working on an EP. But it's going to be a surprise thing.
.
LM: News have it that a new release is on the way. How do you manage class schedules, recordings and other things?
C.T: Yeah. Will sure drop 2 singles this month. And as regards how I manage My schedule, it's been God all through.
.
LM: Have you ever had a reason to regret going into music?
C.T: No. God forbid.
.
LM: Tell us about your social Life, Bae...?
C.T: Every human is a social being. (Laughs). I'm Actually a very cool person. I relate with almost every human. And about Bae. I sure have a bae, and that is Music.
.
LM: What do you feel the future holds for you?
C.T: To be a superstar of course
.
LM: After your call to bar, would you go into full music or law practice?
C.T: Only God can answer that for now
.
LM: Your most embarrasing moment?
C.T: Mehn! It's still a very recent thing among luminaries. A learning colleague of ours, posted a picture of my friend and I while sleeping in our room. It was Casted.
.
LM: Any crush in class?
C.T: Yeah. Of course. She's cute and beautiful. *DOLAPO*
.
LM: Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?
C.T: 10yrs, 'mofo o' I would have become a living legend by then.
.
LM: What's your say on The Ifelaw Luminaries Class?
C.T: Ifelaw Luminaries class is a very great one. It could also be called 'The pool of talents .' most Especially a very matured one.
.
LM: Any spectacular moment you would love to recall?
C.T: My first performance in OAU. Cool one.
.
LM: General words for the class, your fans, the wider world?
C.T: Keep loving. Show some love to everyone. Let love lead.
.
LM: A link to your musical release?
C.T: http://­www.tushmedia.com/­music- charlie-toxin-f­iyen-le-eti-cast-pro­d-dr-crude.html
.
LM: Shoutout?
C.T: Shout-out to the generality of OAU students, shout-out to IfeLaw, Shout-out to the Luminaries, shout-out to everyone supporting. God bless you all.
.
LM: On behalf of The Luminaries and her media team, we say Thank you for your time. Do accept our highest considerations for success in your career.

You can download Charlie Toxin's latest music release here

Facebook